Lennox Principal Enterprise IT Architect -FICO in United States
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
• The person in this position must have several years of recent experience with SAP FICO application implementations.
• Act as the liaison between the operations and technical side of the business, turning the requirements of the business partners into reality through system development life cycle and, when necessary, working with developers on custom applications.
• Accomplish this by conducting business process analyses, needs assessments, recommending best practices, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in order to align SAP and non-SAP IT solutions with business initiatives.
• Collaborate with business partners to define the scope and objectives and prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Develop and prepare design solution documentation. The person in this role must have experience successfully interfacing with business leaders, vendors, and IT teams, be able to speak with each group in their language (metaphorically speaking), and translate between them, when necessary.
• Driving the research in innovative and emerging technologies with execution and alignment of innovative ideas in Finance and Accounting community of the business.
• 8-10 years of SAP FICO experience with full life cycle implementations
• PMP certification is a nice to have
• 2-3 years of experience in strategy management in the finance community
• Knowledge in the emerging technologies like AI, Robutic process automation,block chain , machine learning etc
Requisition # 2018-13786
Category Information Technology
Shift / Hours Regular
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify.
Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.