Lennox Coop Informational Technology in Stuttgart, Arkansas
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We are seeking a self-directed IT Co-op with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The Co-op will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Stuttgart, Arkansas manufacturing plant in creating/deploying/supporting software solutions.
• Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
• Organize and maintain IT resources
• Lend IT support in areas such as programming, analytics, and data center management
• Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Familiar with .NET, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in teams
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Job Locations US-AR-Stuttgart
Requisition # 2020-23636
Category Human Resources
Shift / Hours First Shift
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify.
Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.