Lennox Technical Training Consultant, Sr in Norcross, Georgia
Lennox International(LII)is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Under limited supervision, develops and delivers training courses for training employees in theinstallation, maintenance and repair of HVAC products.
- Develops, tests, and maintain courses and materials used in training. Establishes course content and student learning objectives.
- May prepare course syllabus, lesson plans, and student manuals, and coordinate the development of training aids.
- Reviews problem areas and identifies training needs.
- Develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Updates course materials on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Conducts training using all methods of delivery.
- May provide direction to entry-level technical trainers.
- Faciliates hands on training in HVAC lab.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 5 years related HVAC experience.
- Advanced knowledge of assigned products and the application of diagnostic techniques and service aids.
- Knowledge and ability to apply learning theories to classroom situations.
- Developed presentation skills using a variety of technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in leading WebEx meetings.
- Will require some travel. Potentially 30-50% when needed
- Requisition #
- Shift / Hours